Disposable Pulse Oximetry SpO2 Sensors
Compatible disposable SpO2 sensors are suitable for single patient use. lt
is intended for non-invasive, continuous SpO2 monitoring, The ideal
application site is the index finger, thumb, or great toe.
- Adult Disposable Sensor - patients weighing 66 lbs (30 kg) or more.
- Pediatric Disposable SpO2 Sensors - patients weighing 22 to 110 lbs.
- Infant Disposable SpO2 Sensors - patients weighing 2.2 to 44 lbs.
- Neonate Disposable SpO2 Sensors - patients weighing less than 6.6 lbs.
Sensoronics New All-in-One Soft Sensor
- Sensoronics is proud to offer the new Nellcor Compatible Adult/Neonate Velcro Disposable Sensor.
- Stock one sensor for all applications.
- Sensors fasten with Velcro® instead of adhesive tape.
- Ideal for Neonate patients and patients with sensitive skin.
- Patient Application: Neonate, Infant, Pediatric, Adult.
- Sensor Location: Neonate (foot, hand), Infant (big toe, thumb), Adult-Pediatric (finger, except thumb).
For sales and support of SpO2 Sensors
please contact our toll free customer support line.